Physical activity doesn't need to be hard or complicated, especially if you’re just starting a fitness program so why not just start with walking? Simple right? WRONG! For some people, it’s not that simple at all, which is why we created WellFit Walkers! We walk PEOPLE!.....but you can bring your dog too!
With WellFit Walkers, you will always have someone reliable to walk with.
We know it might sound a little strange but ask yourself these questions:
- Do you need motivation to start your walks?
- Do you come up with constant excuses not to go for your walks?
- Do you need accountability to stick with your walking routine?
- Does walking alone make you feel nervous or silly?
- Do you get bored walking alone or just want to have a good conversation while you walk?
- Do you always cut your walks short?
- Do you have balance issues or a history of falling that keep you from walking?
- Do you have senior parents that need more physical activity and are searching for a safe solution?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then working with a WellFit walker might be perfect for you or a loved one! Our team consists of degreed and certified personal trainers who are friendly and professional and have experience working with people of all genders, age groups and fitness levels. We will walk with you in your neighborhood, at a local park or around Lakeside, where our studio is located.
You CAN reach your health and fitness goals by walking so let us help you reach them! And remember, the faster, farther and more frequently you walk, the greater the benefits!
Benefits of walking include:
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Preventing or managing various conditions, including heart disease, high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes
- Strengthening your bones and muscles
- Improving your balance and coordination
- Improving your mood, self-esteem, confidence and outlook on life
$15.00 per 30 minute walk
$20.00 per 45 minute walk
$25.00 per 60 minute walk
Personal Trainers in Richmond VA
Massage Therapy in Richmond VA
Kickboxing in Richmond VA
Walking in Richmond VA